AHA has created a task force to work collaboratively to better understand the factors contributing to barriers to specialty care services, and to identify ways the situation can be improved in Aurora.
ASC Task Force meets from 10:00 to 11:30 am on the first Thursday, every-other-month starting in February. The location varies from meeting to meeting. Sign up to receive notifications of meetings.
Access to Specialty Care Task Force Library
Below you will find links to many of the documents and slideshows from our ASC Meetings:
- February 2019 University of Colorado Interagency Agreement: Increasing Access to Care
- February 2019 CUSOM UPL Program Community Needs Assessment
- 2015 Mile High Health Alliance Annual Report
- 2015 (CORHIO) Dashboard Report
- 2015 AHA Preliminary Report of the ASC Task Force
- 2015 Implementation of Hospital Financial Assistance
- 2015 CO Access Health Neighborhood Meeting
- 2014 Building a Specialty Care Referral Network in Denver
- 2014 Understand the Medicaid Specialist Access Gap
- 2013 Progress Rpt of Denver Access to Care Task Force
- 2011 2010 Colorado Safety Net Specialty Care Assessment