The Access to Specialty Care Interest Group was created to understand the barriers to, and explore solutions for, accessing specialty care. For more info, see the Access to Specialty Care Group Profile. Sign up below to receive information on this group and to view resources from past meetings.
You can also watch the videos of most of 2020’s ASC meetings on our YouTube channel.
Access to Specialty Care Task Force Library
Below you will find links to many of the videos, documents, and slideshows from our ASC Meetings:
- June 2020: HCPF Telehealth/E-consult Presentation by Dede de Percin, Mile High Health Alliance.
- August 2020: Access to Specialty Care eConsult Series Session 1: National Perspective Presentation and Video.
- August 2020: Access to Specialty Care eConsult Series Session 2: Colorado Perspective Presentation and Video.
- September 2020: Access to Specialty Care eConsult Series Session 3: Next Steps Presentation and Video.
- October 2020: Research Project Update, E-Consult Series Follow-up, HCPF 2019 Access Monitoring Review Plan, ASC Interest Group: Where to go from here Video.
- December 2020: Access Monitoring Review Plan; Update: AHA Specialty Care Needs Assessment Presentation and Video.
- February 2019 University of Colorado Interagency Agreement: Increasing Access to Care
- February 2019 CUSOM UPL Program Community Needs Assessment
- 2015 Mile High Health Alliance Annual Report
- 2015 (CORHIO) Dashboard Report
- 2015 AHA Preliminary Report of the ASC Task Force
- 2015 Implementation of Hospital Financial Assistance
- 2015 CO Access Health Neighborhood Meeting
- 2014 Building a Specialty Care Referral Network in Denver
- 2014 Understand the Medicaid Specialist Access Gap
- 2013 Progress Rpt of Denver Access to Care Task Force
- 2011 2010 Colorado Safety Net Specialty Care Assessment